A set of auxiliary computer programs for fine-tuning and optimizing 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems.
In the free version, the user will receive:
- Thoroughly check your PC for performance issues;
- Full cleaning file garbage;
- Optimization of memory and processor in real time;
- Ability to use any three utilities to maintain performance.
The main advantage is that the utility checks the system with the help of 50 different tests, each of which is provided by a well-documented advisor to get better efficiency and stability.
It is possible to purchase a paid license, which allows you to install Auslogics BoostSpeed on any 5 computers. The annual license will cost 10$.
Upon purchase, the person will receive built-in utilities, in particular:
- Task Manager;
- Convenient and flexible uninstaller;
- Manager for managing Windows processes and services;
- Banner Killer to block pop-up and advertising windows on the Internet.
In the free version, users noted the disadvantages associated with slowing down the system instead of speeding up due to imperfect algorithms.